Free Web Counter
cheap computer system

All this QnA business..

So it's been a while since I have written again. Out of ideas? Nope. Short of time? Yep. But that's not an excuse when a certain someone has "tagged" you to answer questions about yourself and warned you that if you don't, you will probably end up inside a can of smoked tuna. This person is very dangerous, especially when a few pints down. So here goes:

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
"Damn..Can't see!ALL THIS MIST!" (I only have a mirror in my bathroom)

2. How much cash do you have in your wallet right now?
A 2 dollar bill (seriously, very genuine) and a 50 rupee note :)

3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
Mother-of-four.

4. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
OoH! Unknown number. Dang telemarketers!!

5. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
Paper Planes - MIA

6. What are you wearing right now?
Jeans and a Tee

7. Do you label yourself?
What am I a store item?

8. Name the brand of the shoes you currently own?
I'm not into brands. Those Look-I'm-so-sporty-light-I-can-be-called-feather and I'm-more-fashionable-than-you brands are not my thing. I like the If-I-kick-you-with-this-you-will-be-horizontal-forever brand though.

9.Bright or Dark Room?
Bright. Interesting question. Answer would have been different two days ago but I ran into walls in a dark room on three separate occasions and my face did not enjoy that.

10. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
I think I answered this already! If I remember correctly, I said she was nice. Nice person, yes.

11. What does your watch look like?
I'm a big watch-loser. I almost drove my dad to bankruptcy buying new watches and losing them. So now I use my cellphone. My watch looks like my cellphone.

12. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Planet of the apes! I was the ape leader leading the ape army. I remember because my assisstant said "Sir, it's midnight! Time for a midnight banana snack!"..hm! I think it was a dream.

13. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
"Pay your cellphone bill by this date or you will incur such a huge fee that you'd rather bury yourself" or something on those lines from my network provider.

14. What’s a word that you say a lot?
"the"

15. Who told you he/she loved you last?(please exclude spouse , family, children)
Ape-women. Three of em. Yes ape army leaders are in demand on that planet.

16. Last furry thing you touched?
My...head? Fur = Hair so Hair = Fur methinks.

17. Favorite age you have been so far?
15-16. Tenth grade. Breaking voice. Confused souls. Multiple cases of mischief in class. Exasperated teachers. Laughs. Friends.

18. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"The" :P

19.The last song you listened to?
Learning to fly - Pink Floyd

20. Where did you live in 1987?
Bombay, India.

21. Are you jealous of anyone?
Yes. Birds.

22. Is anyone jealous of you?
Yes. Assisstant leader ape-man.

23. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Keys, phone, happy thoughts.

24. What’s your favorite town/city?
Bombay

25. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
This quiz is just too long and this question, I think, is irrelevant so I'm ignoring it.

26. Can you change the oil in a car?
Yep.

27. Your first love/big crush: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
My acoustic guitar, Rose. She is back home in Bombay, missing me :(

28. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
Brain.

29.What is your current desktop picture?
Office laptop - Photo of the Gateway of India.
Personal laptop - Changes. Now its random parabolic images in blue. Bumble bees. Eiffel Tower. Golf Range.

30. Have you been burnt by love?
Nope.

16 comments:

Ohhhh!! I should I have guessed you are going crap your ass off on this one!!!

It's funny tho....Never mind, I will get the real answers soon....when we are both a couple of pints down...like you grandly mentioned!! grrrrrrr :P

July 2, 2009 at 8:26 AM  

Interesting post! :) :)

July 2, 2009 at 10:36 AM  

next time u claim u have no time..I'm gonna throw this in ur face...damn u have gotta be total vella to be filling this out!

P.S: LOL @Planet of the apes thingy

July 2, 2009 at 11:22 AM  

as promise, i visited ur site... i see ur not much into blogging... few entries so far.

btw, there are more surveys found in
http://popgoesmysurveys.multiply.com... but u cannot access it without a valid multiply acct...

July 2, 2009 at 10:15 PM  

Landed on your blog somehow.
And totally loved the 'mother of four' bit! :D

July 2, 2009 at 10:21 PM  

hahahhahahha..nice one dude..loved the "mother-of-four" thing..lol

July 3, 2009 at 1:29 AM  

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! Came over to say that first post is up. And i will definitely try to update the space more regularly. :)

BTW, we need to see more posts here! :)

July 5, 2009 at 8:08 AM  

Came here looking for your email add so that I could introduce myself properly and not just as "Miss M".

:)

July 6, 2009 at 10:39 AM  

suruba !! nice ! 3 things though

1) Oil Change - Liar !
2) Fav word - What happened 2 "Aing ? "..."eh sala"
3) Why r u obsessed with apes ?

July 6, 2009 at 11:47 AM  

Tag, tag, tag you are it. Interesting blog to read when there's nothing to do. I usually don't like to fill out things with questions and stuff but good facts about you know that is being shared.

July 6, 2009 at 12:16 PM  

I demand another entry! *shakes fist*

July 7, 2009 at 6:17 PM  

Just came by here via 20sb, and that was a pretty interesting Q&A. I feel like people either have a knack for filling these out or they don't. And you do, so that explains why I actually sat & read through your answers. :P

"Do you label yourself?
What am I a store item?"

Lol.

July 8, 2009 at 4:43 AM  

@vik
1. Not lying..next time I will change the oil in your car..get it to Memphis!
2. Pretty sure I say "the" more than that..
3.I'm not obsessed..I just repect them..we wouldn't be if it wasn;t for them! :)

July 9, 2009 at 9:05 AM  

Paper Planes is such a great song! And you are very funny!

July 10, 2009 at 7:50 AM  

I like the 8th question's answer! hehe! =D

July 22, 2009 at 10:33 AM  

I wonder how it feels to be burnt by love. :D
Any reason why you're jealous of birds? You wanna fly away too?

November 3, 2009 at 9:45 PM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds